Friday, September 26, 2008

My New Job!

As of 3 weeks ago, I am a new employee of Grace Community Church! God has richly blessed me with this wonderful opportunity to be a part of all the conferences that go on here. The first and biggest is the Shepherds' Conference! Men from all over the world come for one week to be trained and encouraged to continue on in the ministry! This year there is a great line-up of speakers and I have already helped many pastors enroll for the conference in march. My days are full now and I can't wait to come into work! Being around people all day who love the Lord is indescribable and I am learning so much. And Andrew works just down the hall from me! We have been caught flirting by the copy machine, but didn't get into too much trouble :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah for the new job! I'm so excited you are loving it and feeling blessed by your surroundings. Those copy machines can be dangerous!

Ayemi said...

hey sweet michellie,

Cogngrats. I'm so happy you are enjoying your job and I know you are faithful to be excellent there at Grace! You guys are cute w/ the flirting by the copy machine. ;)

teehee!