Saturday, September 12, 2009

Poor Baby

Instead of Mr. Smiley this is the sad little face I have gotten all
week! We all came down with colds after our awesome retreat in Newport
Beach and then my poor baby received his first round of shots on
Tuesday! He sounds hoarse from all the crying and I think I have
ruined too many of his clothes trying to administer the bright pink
baby tylenol ! Why they make it that color is beyond me! But God is so
faithful and has given me the strength to make it through and we all
are on the mend.
But Weston has definitely grown! He is still small for his age but the
doctor was very happy with his growth. Our big boy is now 9lbs 12oz
and 22 inches :)

2 comments:

Jesse and Paulina said...

They also make Tylenol with out the dye. They might have it at babyrus or any pharmacy. I think I bought mine at Rite-Aid. I hope he feels better soon. :)

Jenny Lyon said...

Hey, glad you are feeling better, poor little Weston! I remember Kalena's first cold, so sad!! We love you guys and miss you. I will call you soon!