Monday, October 12, 2009

A night out

Saturday my dad presented the awards speech for a company party and
the region invited our entire family for the evening! We had so much
fun getting dressed up and enjoyed a wonderful dinner together as well
as catching up with old friends in the business. My dad has been with
Discount Tire co./Americas Tire co since he was a teen so many of the
older employees have watched us grow up. Both my sister and I worked
in my dads office in highschool as well! Saturday was also the first
time we have left Weston with someone other than family! Matt and
Jenny Poladian were so wonderful to sacrifice their Saturday evening
to hang with our little man. Thanks so much guys! We had a blast and
unfortunately this was the only pic of the night, but don't they look
dashing?!

No comments: