Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Praise!

Here is a side/bottom view of our little guy's face today and we are praising the Lord that he is doing much better in his growth! Thank you so much for praying for us!
2 weeks ago, his stomach was measuring at 17% vs. the 46% ish it was a month before that! A scary drop in just four weeks. So for the last two weeks I have been on bedrest and eating a hearty diet and it has paid off- today his stomach is measuring in the 37%! Yeah!
I am still on bedrest, but for 6 hours/day. Much better than the entire day if you ask me! And the Dr. ordered that I can't do too much during my "up" time, but I am so thrilled to at least be able to cook dinner and maybe do one chore a day aside from being able to cuddle my little Weston alot more.
I go back in two more weeks to hopefully see even more improvement. God is so good to answer our prayers in this way. Even though we have 14 more weeks until this guy makes his appearance, we are hopeful that if I am faithful to follow doctors orders that we could have a baby boy with a normal weight at birth!

2 comments:

Luana Cathleen said...

That is great news! We were praying for you last night.:)

miss you guys so much..

Kate said...

You are amazing. I love the way you handle life's challenges!!