Saturday, March 26, 2011

One of those Nights!


(I'm Posting this pic because it makes me feel better just looking at that little face :) This is Weston around 7 months old. )

It's 3:45 AM and I'm sitting on the couch eating frozen yogurt telling myself this is the necessary treatment for my throat infection, the baby has been up every hour for some odd reason and my mind is racing about all the fun things I would like to do to the new place we may potentially move to in May- Lord Willing! It's been one of those months as well where things are a little crazy, in a good way, and we are all out of breathe. Andrew brought home a cold from Shepherd's conference week which traveled through each member of the family now...love how that happens!

Anyway thought I would share some cute moments around here lately-
Gabe has started to laugh, and big brother tickled his feet the other day, so precious. He (Gabe) has also become really aware of everything around him and is such a social guy. He's a fun baby to interact with because you will always get a response when you do something silly :)
Weston is becoming a little boy more and more everyday saying "peas" Please for everything he wants and an enthusiastic "YA" yes in response to questions. And just yesterday he finally called my mom Omie..."O MEE". He is also in no small way obsessed with appliances! Since he isn't allowed to plug things into the wall, it's fun to see what his little creative mind works up to plug things into- because it must be plugged in.

3 comments:

The Martinez Family said...

Sorry to hear about the colds... the SC special has just finished the round of our family as well(and I was last to succomb too!) Hope you're back on your feet again soon.

The Martinez Family said...

P.S. More details on the new house please... and any other new things. Thanks :-)

Dolly said...

This is hilarious! Weston is so funny. I also can't wait to see Gabe again. Hope you feel better soon!