Monday, June 4, 2012

Recently Heard ( and seen)


I LOVE the stage my little guys are in right now- even though I feel like I am chasing around two tiny tornadoes all day- each day is filled with funny and heartwarming moments! (And I just love this old pic of Gabe, he has the sweetest smile.) But I thought I would share some of their recent shenanigans.

"Mommy, please can I lick you?" - So polite, but the answer is no
"Mommy, can I taste my poo poo?" - Sorry, still no
"Mommy, you look so pretty and shiny"- Precious he noticed I finally took a shower

 Weston- "Mom, can we go to the park please?"  Me-" after Gabe wakes up we can go"  Weston- "let me go wake him up."

Weston screaming, crying and stomping his feet says "my heart is not black, it is happy!!!!" - Yes, I can see that

And the little Gabe has his hands into everything and is usually holding a treasure in his mouth that shouldn't be there such as - rocks, bugs, leaves, sticks, etc. Thankfully he hasn't swallowed anything too bad that I know of! He loves the toilet though right now and in the past week has thrown his toothbrush into it, was caught dipping his carrot stick into the water like a sauce and licking it off and good old splashing in it. UGHHHH so gross. He's super quick and super sneaky, so we are working on those areas right now :)

Had to share!

2 comments:

Omie said...

Gabe may need swim lessons now more than Weston if he's so drawn to water. Tots can drown in toilet water too, not just swimming pools, scary!
Love all the cute little sayings & funny, even gross stories about the boys. They will grow & change everyday so thanks for taking the time to blog it & include us, especially since we can't be there with you.

LittleNanni said...

Oh my word,,,, it's a good thing you are posting this stuff, cuz you will be more inclined to remember! Everything they have said and done is entertainment for us you know!!!
I'm still laughing.....the carrot, "my heart is happy". Hilarious!
Keep smiling:)