Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

God is good, really good & I'm so thankful that I can still declare this publicly without fear of persecution. Our children may not have this same luxury when they grow up, but it won't change the fact that He is still good and on His throne. So while I can I want to say that there is one God & only one name under which we are saved and that's the precious name of Jesus Christ. I'm thankful that I'm saved by grace and not by any good thing I do because I could never be good enough. I'm thankful that He loved me first so that I could love Him. And I'm so thankful, as our pastor put it, that God is a saving God desiring none to be lost. And lastly I'm thankful that God is a patient God and patient with me in all my short comings.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

1 comment:

Ayemi said...

Amen! Wonderful reminders of the best reason to be thankful! And can I just say good job on the cover pic, you are such a great photographer!