Friday, January 18, 2013

Fans in the Making


Poor Andrew, he married a girl who's only true interest in sports is the food that goes along with a game :) I do enjoy a baseball or basketball game, but that's only if I am actually sitting in the stadium, but as far as watching sports TV, I'm WAY not there. And football is the absolute worst for me. I honestly don't understand the game and trying to find who has the ball on the tiny screen is almost torture. But I do love my husband and his passion for competition is so fun and now he has 2 boys who get excited with him! So for Father's Day one of his gifts was a "guys night" inviting friends over to watch a game and I would make the kinds of snacks that I normally wouldn't here :) He finally cashed in on Saturday for the 49er game and it was so fun! ( oh, and they won!)



Our friends the Ames came over with their 2 little boys

I bought this amazing dip from Trader Joes- Spinach and Kale Greek Yogurt dip. It was so delicious and way better for you than the normal chip dip

Cheddar cheese stuffed dogs wrapped in pastry? Yep!

BBQ turkey meatballs

And my personal favorite- real homemade potato salad. I'm always sad I didn't make more

Had to throw these in for good measure :)

No comments: