Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Counting the Days


Well we are 15 days away from welcoming Grady into our family! If all goes well I am scheduled to have a c-section on October 25th. The days are flying by and we are sooooo excited to meet our little guy. The Lord has been so faithful and has given me such a different pregnancy with Grady. I have managed to stay off bedrest thus far and although our guy is likely to be a lil peanut like his brothers at birth, he may be our biggest boy yet! We are hoping for a whopping 6 lbs this time :)

We were celebrated in major style a few weeks ago with a baby shower from our high school staff gals. They went over the top in preparing a special night to celebrate Grady! I was so blessed by all their hard work, the amazing food, gifts and most of all their friendships. 
The shower was perfectly themed to match Grady's nursery, so after the shower I finished off his room with the decor they used. A VERY special thank you to Carly and the girls for hosting it and all that you did. I will never forget being so pampered!

We had dinner outside with candles, twinkle lights and lanterns!

Every spot in the house was decorated :)


So many yummy fancy desserts and a delicious dinner




Here is his nursery all ready for his debut



Grady- we love you to the moon and back and can't wait to meet you!

2 comments:

Mom Omie said...

So excited to be able to be there on the 25th, God willing, to witness the 3rd version of a Gutie Cutie baby boy!

Days Ordained said...

Your nursery is lovely! So happy for you that this pregnancy has been easier! Just a little side note: With my second pregnancy I gained only 20 pounds because of horrible morning sickness... The doctor said my baby was going to be very small, but he came a week early and was a whopping 9 pounds! Also, he was my easiest delivery. You just never know...

Blessings to you! Can't wait for pictures of your sweet boy!