Friday, November 7, 2014

Grateful


This is the last fall mantel I will decorate in this house, in California! Yep...that's right, we are moving and soon! Andrew has accepted a position in Prescott, AZ to be a senior pastor of a church plant and we are so excited. It is also a bittersweet time. We have been blessed with relationships that have had years to grow and saying goodbye will be heart wrenching. BUT
The Lord has worked out the details and timing for all of this to unfold during a season of thankfulness and joy celebrating God's goodness and it couldn't be more perfect. 
Even though there are many unknowns in our future, God knows every one of them and He is a God who provides and cares for every sparrow and more importantly every child of His. We are never to worry or be anxious despite our temptations to do so because He tells us not to. We can rest in His love  when hard times, good times, uncertain times, happy and sad times come because we know He is in control and He is always with us. No matter what circumstances change- He doesn't.  Can you tell I am preaching to myself? :) 
I can't wait to share more of all that is happening but to sum it all up, we are Grateful. All that is happening is undeserved and we are so humbled by this opportunity to be used and stretched like we have never before. The new friends and fellow believers we will be joining in a few short weeks are some of the sweetest, caring, genuine and generous people we have met. To start a church that has been prayed for, for many years and in a place that hungers for the clear teaching of the only source of Truth is so exciting. Our family gets a front row seat in the making of something so beautiful! Please pray with us and for us as we help plant Canyon Bible Prescott. Stay tuned...!!!!

"Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples. For great is the Lord and greatly to be praised" Psalm 96:3-4a

3 comments:

Schmom said...

Preach it girl! You both heeded the call to serve Him by ministering to the body of Christ, His church, and those God calls He also equips. So excited & blessed to witness The Lords working in & through your life!

Unknown said...

My name is William (Bill) A. Casale, I was a member of Grace Community Church. I'm a Veteran of the Vietnam war, I have Agent Orange and Lung Disease, I was told I should move to a cleaner environment, so I did just that, I just moved here 2 months ago and I love it here! I live in Chino Valley which is 10 miles North of Downtown Prescott.

My friend Cliff Relyea who is a server at Grace, sent me an e-mail from his Daughter Michelle Relyea that you were moving this direction? Please let me know if I can help you or show you around.

Best Regards,

________
I
\_____0(0)0_____/
I I I
William (Bill) A. Casale
Fliteline Aerospace Inc.
2870 Maricopa St.
Chino Valley Az 89323
818-307-7173
fliteline.aerospace@gmail.com

Jenny Lyon said...

We are so excited for you!! We love you and will pray for you during your transition!