Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Although I miss my family so much I could cry, I am so overjoyed to have married into the best family I could ever have prayed for~We had a wonderful relaxing day today, getting pies and potatoes ready for the Christmas dinner with Marci, Joy and Kerri while it gently sprinkled outside! Tonight we spent the evening at Kerri and Paul's creating a new Christmas Eve tradition of pizza, salad and games! I can't wait for our "egg puff" for breakfast and then Jon's famous turkey for dinner...which has been brined and now injected with a flavorful solution of yumminess and waiting to be BBQ'd. Joy has her Christmas pj's on and is tucked in her crib. I can't wait for our little one to be here next Christmas! 
Merry Christmas everyone! May you reflect on what our Savior has done for us in coming as a humble baby to save us from our sinful state. Praise be to God!

No comments: