Friday, December 19, 2008

Our baby!

What an amazing picture! This is a real picture of an 8 week old baby in the womb. Our baby is 9 weeks... so probably looks even more developed than this! Yes, I did say "our baby"! Andrew and I are going to have a new little addition to our family, Lord willing, sometime in July. We were so surprised, but sooooo thrilled to find out that I am expecting. I am definitely feeling pregnant, but have had it easy compared to some first trimester horror stories! So our blog will be getting a little more interesting in the coming months with much more to share and thank the Lord for! Please pray for us as we begin this journey of parenthood. I am battling with anxiety over the health of the baby and the pregnancy. Since losing a baby in April, I have a whole new view of what pregnancy is. But the Lord is good and faithful and He will see us through no matter what happens! But for now I muscle through each day, despite the nausea and tiredness, with a happy heart knowing that a new little life is growing inside of me! And the sound of our little baby's heartbeat still rings clear in my ears! ( from our appointment Dec 1)

3 comments:

The Martinez Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is such awesome news and we're really excited for you - all three of you! Hope the morning sickness eases soon and you enjoy the lovely, glowy part of pregnancy.

Julie Gebhards said...

Yay! We are so happy for you!

Carly Jean Brannon said...

Congratulations!Praise the Lord!