Monday, January 5, 2009

Our little peanut!


Wow! What an amazing day! I had another Dr. appointment today and found that I am 3 months and 1 week along...further than we thought. As you can see above, we definitely have a baby growing inside! I am just filled with a sense of awe and wonder at the miracle taking place inside my body. This is another way to see God's grace and His hand in creation. He is so wonderful to bless us with this child! We love him/ her so much already and our little one is so cute...don't you think?! We are already biased ;) The first pic is a 3D view from above the baby, you can see the little hands in front of the face. Look how detailed the cord is! The second pic is a regular sonogram from the side...what a cute little nose and legs! While watching the screen I saw our baby wriggle! I couldn't believe my eyes! And then I got to hear the heartbeat again, which was music to my ears! So right now, everything is fully formed it all just needs to get bigger. At my next appointment, which is in four weeks, we might be able to find out if we are having a boy or girl! We will keep you posted!
Thanks for all your prayers and excitement...this is truly an amazing time for us!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praising God with you and can't wait to see pictures out of the belly. Sorry we will not be there to visit and get our picture taken with you little one as you did with Ezra. We miss you so much and just mailed you a letter and pictures. Love Tom, Amanda and Ezra.

LittleNanni said...

I see my newest grandchild! I'm so excited for you guys and for all of us. I'm sure you are very relieved and now very excited. Thank you for calling me and for doing such a beautiful job posting the little peanut. Love, Mom (Kerri)

Melissa said...

Praise the Lord!! We are so excited to hear that everything looks good and that you are feeling great. Can't wait to see you and give you a big hug! So what is the new due date?
Love Melissa and Eric

Jenny said...

AHH! I love it! Little Gutie is so cute already :) We will continue to pray. Are you starting to feel better in your second trimester?

Julie Gebhards said...

I'm pretty sure he's praying in the first pic. Head bowed, hands folded- maybe he's receiving a meal through that little cord...How exciting! Glad to hear that everything is going well!

Ayemi said...

Praise God, Michelle!

Our coregroup will lift you up in prayer as we continue to see how the Lord weaves together this little miracle in your womb. Isn't life grand?

Much love in Him,

Ayemi