Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thankful for my man

February is always a special month, not only for Valentine's Day but it is also the month that the Lord brought us together! God brought Andrew into my life at a point when I least expected it- showing ever more His abundant grace in my life that is so undeserved :) I am so thankful for him for so many reasons and as I look back remembering those first dates, I just thank God for him and for the wonderful husband and daddy he is. We enjoyed a nice night out Valentine's Day while our friends watched poor cranky and teething Weston. I felt so proud to be on Andrew's arm. He was so sweet and let me pick each spot we went to for our date! First we walked around the Americana and then ate at Cafe Primo, which was yummy and quick and has a great atmosphere. Then we got coffee at my fav spot, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Then a big cupcake from Crumbs bakery to bring home and share later! Thanks love for loving me so well and for a great date!

3 comments:

Sojo Stories said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Your sweet relationship together is such a wonderful example of a Godly marriage. :)

P.S. We greatly enjoyed being with your sweet Weston, even if he did show us his amazing vocal skills. ;)