Thursday, March 25, 2010

From Lansing to Burbank

What a treat we had in the visit of my aunt ( mom's sister) and my mom a couple weeks ago! For my aunt's birthday, my uncle gave her a surprise trip to visit my mom in AZ. Part of their time together involved a quick road trip out to visit us! We did our best to show her a piece of our life here in SoCal/Burbank. We went for a walk to our favorite park, did a little shopping downtown and of course tasted some of the fabulous treats at Portos! But most of all we just enjoyed spending time together. So sad that the time always goes so fast, but we are excited to be together again soon in MI for my cousin's wedding! My aunt and uncle have 3 boys, and now they are finally getting a daughter :) Thanks for coming Aunt Ruthie and mom! We appreciate the time you took to spend with us and for all the goodies you both brought.




Sisters having fun together
In AZ, saying goodbye to eachother :(

1 comment:

nancylove said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.