Friday, April 2, 2010

Organic produce on my doorstep!

So after reading my friend Carly's blog, I was inspired! She had heard from a friend about this great service: an organic farm located near San Francisco created a service called Farm Fresh To You in which they work with other small local farms to bring fresh organic produce to consumers like me!
They have all sorts of options to choose from, but I chose the "small box" which includes fruits and veggies. It was $25 for a large amount of produce, all organic, and much more than we could eat in a week...a great deal if you ask me!! Plus it arrived at my doorstep. I didn't even have to change out of my jammies :) Look it up and I'm sure you'll be hooked too!

1 comment:

Jenny Lyon said...

Hey! This sounds like the best deal ever!! I just signed up and I put your name in so you should get a free delivery!!