Tuesday, April 6, 2010

He Is Risen!

What a wonderful day Sunday we had celebrating the Risen Savior! We also had the treat of celebrating with Andrew's mom :) She always blesses us in so many ways and to share this holiday with her was extra special! I thought this year I would do an Italian themed meal, since Nanni LOVES everything Italian. I also attempted to roast some lamb, in honor of Christ, which I have always wanted to do for Easter, but had yet to try it. Not being a big lamb fan in the past I decided to go safe and purchased a boneless leg from Trader Joes already marinating in a delicious Burgundy wine sauce with lots of herbs- It turned out fabulous! On the side we had roasted fingerling potatoes, grilled asparagus with pesto and white beans and pan fried polenta with parmesan and garlic marinara- YUM!
Weston also had a blast with his first Easter basket :)









No comments: