Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy 3 Years!

3 years ago today at 4:30 in the afternoon I married my dream guy...I had no idea what a blessing he would be and that he is so much more than I could have ever imagined! Every girl has her silly "list" defining the man she hopes to marry some day, and it is always fun to see how God intervenes and gives you someone better for you than you could have hoped. This is so true in our case :) God knew who I needed and when I needed him, and God brought Andrew into my life at such a strategic time that I knew it was only from God and not of myself!
It is fun to think of all that has happened in 3 years: We have lived in 3 different cities, Andrew changed jobs twice and me three times, we traveled to 5 different countries and 3 different states, I have been pregnant twice one ending in a miscarriage and one ending with a beautiful baby boy, we got another niece making it two and now have a nephew on the way in June and we have seen God's faithfulness to us as He has provided for our every need as Andrew continues in seminary and now with me at home with Weston. Thank you God for our sweet marriage and for all the wonderful trials and blessings You have given us. I love you Hubby with all my heart! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Three wonderful years for a fabulous family blessed with love and a deep commitment to each other. Enjoy this day as if it were the first! Much love and prayerful thoughts ~ Debbie and Steve

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary!! We love your marriage and the testimony it is to God's abounding goodness :)

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary! May the Lord ritchly bless your family in the coming years.
~Dawn