Friday, April 23, 2010

Trip to Austin, TX

Last week we went on a big adventure...Andrew went to a conference with some pastors in Louisville, Kentucky and Weston and I headed off to Texas to visit my sister for a week. It was Weston's first plane ride and he did great! He slept almost the entire time both ways. We had a short layover in Phoenix where we met up with my mom and she flew with us the rest of the way. My dad met us the next day in Texas- we had such a great time!

Showing off our bellies! Leah is due June 15 and I am due sometime end of November
Jo's is the best coffee we have had- yummy!

Tired of shopping :)
Leah and her boyfriend Walker- They are going to have one cute baby!


Visiting Leah at work- she is a makeup artist for Bobby Brown
Having fun with Grandpa
Passed out in the hotel

Getting some Omie love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look absolutely fabulous! I love the gray tank top you're wearing in the photo with Leah - where did you get it?

Michelle said...

You are too kind :) who is this? I got the shirt from Forever21 last year...one of my favorite places to get cute cheap stuff!