Monday, November 15, 2010

Four years ago today...

Happy 4th Anniversary of our engagement!


Four years ago today, you gave me the biggest surprise of my life! I was totally not expecting you to walk in during the middle of my work day and capture me! I will never forget the excitement I felt as my boss said “go, you are off the rest of the day!” I knew something big was going to happen and I had never felt that much anticipation before.


The drive all the way to Carmel felt like days and I loved not knowing what was going to happen or when it was going to happen. Our engagement couldn’t have been more perfect and thank you for making it so fun and special...something I will never forget!

When you asked me to be your wife, my heart swelled with joy and pride. I couldn’t imagine that YOU were asking me to be your wife and I was so honored that you would choose me.


Sometimes it feels like yesterday that we were on the beach that cold evening and other times it feels like we have always been together and I can’t imagine what life was like without you in it. After you proposed and the beautiful ring was on my finger, I loved to daydream about what our life together would be like. I couldn’t wait to be yours and for you to be mine.


So much has happened since that day in these short four years and I am excited to see what else the Lord has in store for our marriage.


All I know is that I love you more than I can ever say or express, and that you made me the happiest girl in the world that night! Thank you for choosing me and all of my imperfections. Saying “yes” to you was the best decision I have ever made and if I had a million lives to live, I would say “yes” every time.


I love you my handsome husband, I love you so much

No comments: