Monday, November 8, 2010

A Wonderful Day

Saturday was my birthday and it was such a special day! I am dangerously close to the 30 number now, but that's ok...I will always be young compared to my handsome older man of a husband. Ha ha! JK babe, I love you!
Anyway, I spoiled rotten as usual and had some unexpected birthday surprises. My Dad was able to fly in which was a special treat since we haven't seen him since July. Our friend Joey came over per Andrew's request to our house and gave me a much needed cut and color
( something I had wanted to get done before the baby came, but haven't been able to since bedrest) My mom made a yummy breakfast, which is my favorite meal of the day as well as gifts and phone calls and so much love all around! I also have a fun trip to look forward to with my hubby in January to a darling bed and breakfast for a couple nights. I'm so excited!
Thank you everyone for making the day so fun and special!




About to pop! 12 days to go!

3 comments:

Julie Gebhards said...

You're so cute! Happy Birthday!

Kamian said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! I miss you a bunch! Matty and I are coming to Ventura for Thanksgiving so I was wondering if we can stop by on our way up or back down? By then you'll have had Gabriel and you can meet my baby...we'll have our pup Aila with us.

Luana Cathleen said...

you look fabulous!
Happiest birthday!