Friday, April 8, 2011

4 Happy Years

Yesterday we celebrated our 4th anniversary! I thought I would post a couple pics from our wedding since I never have before on the blog- sorry these are bad copies, I had to take pics of pics, never a good thing :) It was a perfect day four years ago and I never thought I would be happier than that day, but every year that goes by I am amazed at how my love and respect for Andrew continues to grow! He is such a blessing and encouragement to me. I love you babe!

This year to celebrate we will be heading to North Carolina as a family to visit the Gebhards! We have been wanting to make this trip so badly and it is fitting since Kurt is the one who married us! I thought that was all that we were going to do, but Andrew surprised me and took me to an AMAZING dinner last night at Lucques. Please try this restaurant out if you can- wonderful fussy food! ( it's on Melrose ave. also fun to drive down and people watch!)





3 comments:

LittleNanni said...

What a beautiful day that was. And I agree Michelle, it has only gotten better and better! Congrats and my love to both of you. I am blessed by your marriage and choices in the way you live your lives.

Michelle said...

Seriously, what was up with my sideburns 4 years ago? Glad you overlooked them and married me!

Michelle said...

by the way, that last comment was andrew speaking and not michelle...obviously.