Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Baby Boy Blues

Today I'm singing the baby boy blues because tomorrow my baby boy turns 1!! I can't believe it is his birthday already! I will post some new born pics and favs of the year tomorrow but today I thought I would share the sweetness of our little one year old. He brings joy to our home every day with his cute smile and joyful spirit. The year has flown because there were never any moments that I wished would go by more quickly. He sleeps well, eats well and the kid has never even had a fever! He absolutely ADORES Weston and the two of them can be heard chatting to each other in the morning when they wake up! Gabriel you have captured our hearts and we can't wait to celebrate you tomorrow!




1 comment:

ayemih9 said...

Congratulations and happiest birthday to your sweet little man Gabe! Love him!

Ayemi