Saturday, March 3, 2012

Boys

I never imagined my life with little boys in it, but I am so glad that my days are filled with wiping dirty faces and playing airplanes!
I grew up with one sister and we were pretty girlie. I danced and my sister rode horses English style. We played barbies, princesses and doll houses till the sun went down. We did LOVE to play with our boy cousins when the occasion arose, but our house was a very girl house all our lives.
Nevertheless I have LOVED learning to play with little boys and my days are full of funny and action packed moments.
The other day I was putting on my make-up while pretending to die by sword attack! I play catch while folding laundry and read stories about robots, cars and dinosaurs. Hockey games take over the front yard, baseball in the back and sometimes little people are shooting baskets in the living room after dinner:)
My boys bounce off the walls from morning till night and Weston could be heard screaming from the back yard while running in circles " This is soooo awesome!"

I am so happy to have my little boys and am trying to enjoy all their bouncy energy as much as possible. I have never been more tired, but I have never been more happy! Children truly are a gift from the Lord!

No comments: