Saturday, March 10, 2012

Missing Daddy & Loving Manteca

I'm laying awake trying to be tired :) knowing that tomorrow is coming fast. But am thinking of so many awesome things that have filled this great week.
It was shepherds conference so the boys and I headed north while the men enjoyed the conference & guy time together. My little guys have bounced between laughing & tantrums, boo boos, ball games, croup & cousins this week while I have enjoyed the rich blessing of this family I married into- wow these people are simply amazing! We all
Miss daddy mucho but will be sad to leave Monday. It's funny how life's best moments are always paired with dark times too...never like the movies we love to watch. But I'm grateful for good & the bad all mixed together because it makes the good that much better.
Life will be perfect one day in eternity but until then I am enjoying learning to be joyful and content in the imperfections!

No comments: