Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Very Happy Momma


Since Sunday is a full day for us my guys took me out for an early dinner and dessert date last night and I felt so loved, spoiled and blessed :)

We had a yummy dinner outside where daddy had prepped the boys to tell me something special at dinner - Weston said he loved me because I am so sweet to him and Gabriel said "Happy Moders Day momma!" It was a gorgeous breezy night that almost felt perfect and I was so overwhelmed at how much the Lord has blessed me with my precious family.


After dinner we stopped by a little bakery called Susie Cakes to pick up some treats and the boys were overcome with awe, it was pretty cute.


I love that Weston chose a pink cup cake that said happy Mother's Day on top, as we stood out side the shop he sang to me at the top of his lungs " Happy Mother's Day to You" to the tune of happy birthday



What I chose and enjoyed with my hubby on the couch after the kids were asleep :)

Although little people require a lot of work, prayers, tears, money, time, etc- they fill our lives with so much joy and teach us so much. They truly are a gift from the Lord and a treasure that we are entrusted with. We as imperfect parents love our boys so incredibly much and it is amazing to think that we have a heavenly Father who loves us with a perfect love! My prayer is that with the Lord as our guide we would continue to grow in unconditional and sacrificial love for our children and eachother.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Who could go wrong getting sweets at a place called Susie Cakes (I want that bag :) and I also see Gabe has a good eye for hand bags too, so funny that it caught his eye; would make his Aunt Ruthie proud, ha!
So proud of our Momma Mee too. You are such a wonderful mother & our Grandkids couldn't be more blessed to call you their Mommy. Love you so!