Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Birthdays

Gabe and I almost share a birthday! I turned 31 (oh my) on the 6th and Gabriel turned 3 on the 9th. I hope to post more pics soon but this will have to do...
Gabriel loves the British cheeky show "Wallace and Grommit" : a darling series made from clay about a cheese loving inventor and his dog. It was so fun to have a British themed day for him and my mom when all out in showering him with Wallace and Grommit stuff- he received stuffed dolls, a tea mug, new movies and even a chef's apron to wear while helping me in the kitchen!
Instead of cake I made a berry fool which is a mixture of whipped cream, crushed meringue cookies and fresh berries for our berry loving babe.

It was fun to have a relaxing day with just us loving on our cheeky little guy- he's quite the character these days! His vocabulary has exploded recently,and although sometimes a challenge, he has kept us until our faces hurt.
He loves to sing, play any kind of game that involves tackling, chasing, jumping, running... And does everything himself these days.
We love our feisty big eyed boy and all the love he has to give. He is soooo affectionate and freely gives kisses and "I love you's" away - it's precious!
We pray that his passionate love of life will turn into a passionate love for The Lord and that his desire to make people laugh will someday be a tool in drawing people to Christ!

Oh and we had to sing the happy birthday 3 times so he could keep blowing out his candle ;)

No comments: