Friday, November 29, 2013

So Much

Romans 11:36- " For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be glory foreverAmen. "

There is only one source for everything and that is our awesome God! I am so overwhelmed when I look around and see how blessed we are. Our closets, kitchens and schedules are overflowing with good things and we always have more than we need.

This thanksgiving I'm reminded once again to look around me and give glory to God and no one else. I'm thankful for loving parents who sacrifice their time and money to love and care for us, a home with a yard for our energetic boys and nice neighbors to live by, a church that teaches us God's word and how to love Him more deeply, a husband who works hard and joyfully to provide for us, sweet children to fill my days with work and laughter, and on top of all this I have hope in a glorious future with Christ because of His sacrifice and resurrection for my sins- amazing!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Praising God with you from whom all blessings flow!