Thursday, December 2, 2010

brotherly love

When I purchased the boys these matching shirts ( big brother/ little brother) I had grand ideas of them posed sweetly for the camera, capturing the perfect first moments as brothers together... ha! First of all it took two and half weeks for Weston to be interested enough to be within 5 feet of Gabe and second of all, I didn't realize that a little photo shoot like this would be a danger to Gabe's life! Not a good idea to place a newborn in the lap of a 16 month old. Yes, I have lots to learn, I know :). So this is the poor result of a very stressful 15 minutes trying to get the two of them still and I gave up on the shirts showing. My fav pic is the last one where Weston is actually sticking his finger up poor Gabe's nose!

Pointing out where Gabe's nose is...
Up the nose! Gabe was a great sport

3 comments:

lmngirls said...

Don't worry about it, when we brought Morgan home and put her in Noelle's lap, Noelle sort of shoved her off and her little newborn body was just plopped aside! She wasn't interested in my photo shoot attempt either! Good thing the Lord made them so sturdy! I'm sure you were rough with Leah at times back in the day!
Congrats by the way! What a sweet blessing!
Christina

LittleNanni said...

Priceless!

Great job, Michelle! You're doing awesome!

Jenny said...

Hilarious! Love those Gutie boys!!