Thursday, December 9, 2010

Turkey Day, the Tummy Tub & Time with Family

Thanksgiving was memorable to say the least! First off my dear sister and her darling baby came to visit along with my folks- so wonderful! Not so wonderful was that we all got the stomach flu! It started with me- ouch after having a c-section, then my mom, then my dad and finally poor Andrew. His came on while driving and he had to pull over to...you know what! Yikes! Baby Gabe also got his first cold. But we all got better and enjoyed family time taking care of eachother and loving on the kids.

Below are pics of the Tummy Tub that my friend Lindsey gave me. It is a glorified bucket that makes bathing squirmy little things a bit easier and keeps them submerged so they stay warmer. Gabe did not enjoy his first bath! Baby Ryder did better.

Speaking of baby Gabe, he is one month old today! We love him so much and are enjoying his easy going personality. Adjusting to life with two has been crazy but fun! Definitely an adjustment but a good one...we are all learning to have more patience!


Sweet Ryder!
Big brother giving kisses
My sister and I holding our nephews
What a little bug
Making his pie choice for the evening
my mom making the gravy
The only one with an appetite thoroughly enjoying his Thanksgiving dinner! He especially liked stuffing!
We tired Ryder out!

1 comment:

The Martinez Family said...

Oh no! Stomach flu on a still-healing stomach sounds awful! Glad you're all doing so much better.