Thursday, February 17, 2011

A little home with a lotta Love

Andrew and I have been saying lately just how much we LOVE our little family! We have just so enjoyed being together lately and really don't ever want to be apart from eachother or the boys- it's kinda pathetic but a testimony of God's goodness to us! We can't get enough of each other around here :)
I love Valentine's Day- my mom always made a big deal about it as kids, so I grew up thinking of it first as a holiday to celebrate the love of the family. It was fun to do a few little things here and to continue the tradition. I made some yummy heart sandwich cookies with chocolate ganache in the middle, strawberry waffles with whipped cream for breakfast and then for dinner- roasted salmon, asparagus, roasted potato wedges and sparkling cider. We watched Roman Holiday after dessert and went to bed early! It was lovely and we loved just hanging out here. My dear friend Lindsey came over during the day while our hubbies were at work with her little guy Brayden who was born in Decemeber. So fun!

Also thought I would share a few things that I LOVE about my guys :
Andrew- He is the BEST daddy! He comes home from a long day with tons of love to give his boys and me! He never complains and jumps right in giving baths and changing diapers like those are his favorite hobbies :) What a guy!
Weston- His little laugh and happy screech fill our house with lots of joy and he now will affectionately yell out our names at random times- "MAma" Daaaa da" and say " Uv ooo"
( Love you)
Gabriel- Oh what a little dear! He is soooo happy all the time and gives you a gummy grin almost constantly. He loves to "talk" to his swing and tries to "talk" to me while he is nursing which just melts my heart.




Silly guy loved sticking these heart gummies in his hair and cracking himself up
Gabe and Brayden

No comments: