Sunday, February 27, 2011

Omie Love


I am partially posting this to bribe my mom to come visit again soon and because I love these sweet pics of her and the boys! She is such a good Omie and they LOVE her :)
My mom is in a crazy stage of life with her family spread over the country and all pulling on her heartstrings begging for her attention. She lives in Arizona, we are here, my sis and her baby are in Texas and her aging parents are in Michigan! She is such a servant and does so much to help out wherever she visits that we all just can't wait till she returns! So mom it is all your fault that we all need you at the same time, you are too good to us so that now we just can't live without you! Love you

4 comments:

Omie Susan said...

I can take a bribe just as easily as taking my gambling winnings last week playing Mexican Trains Dominoes! Omie misses her baby boys soooo much (& my girls :).
How about coming to AZ & having a family reunion here. Can I bribe you with shopping trips, spa days, cooking in my big kitchen & Coffee Bean to your hearts delight?
xoxoxofrom your Schmom-Omie

Andrew said...

Yes, Omie can bribe me with shopping trips, eating things from the kitchen, and Coffee Bean. Oh, this message was intended for the girls...sorry.

Omie Susie said...

Andrew, my bribe wasn't at all intended to be sexist! It included you too (you are a boy are you not?) I know you love all those girly things too, may be not the cooking part but the eating part I know you do. Mike says he'll throw in gun shooting, motorcycling & 8 holes of golf. Did that sweeten the pot for you? :)

Michelle said...

all of the incentives are nice, but I'm just looking forward to being with my fam!