Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Love This Man!

Today is Andrew's birthday as well as the first day of his last semester in Seminary! What a fun day to celebrate! There are so many things I could say about this guy but I'll just stick to a few- He is such a great example to me and our boys in all areas of his life, I have so much respect for him, he is funny and witty, he loves us and shows us in so many ways and he daily leads us to Christ! The best part of our day is when this hunk walks through the door each evening...we just can't get enough of him! We praise God for the rich blessing of Andrew. Happy Birthday Love!

Below are a couple of my favorite pics of him




2 comments:

ayemih9 said...

Hey guys! Happy Happy birthday to Mr. Andrew, we loved hanging out with you guys last time we were in LA and we appreciate your ministry and friendship! Your buddies in Fresno,

K&A Hall

LittleNanni said...

Well said Michelle! I tend to agree with everything you mentioned. Really wish I was there today!!! Have a great day and evening celebrating. I love you ALL dearly!!!