Sunday, August 19, 2012

Airplanes, airplanes, airplanes


Well our travels to AZ and MI involved 6 total plane flights- some went well and some...not so well :) Traveling with two toddlers is like a circus and my mom and I were sweating juggling babies, carseats, strollers, blankies, paci's and sippy cups! But I am so grateful for planes and the ability to be on the other side of the country in the same day with people that you love so much. I thought I would share some cute traveling moments

Here is Weston getting some daddy time before leaving him for 9 days




The Phoenix airport has a play center at the end of the terminal, how genius is that?!


On the way home from Michigan we were sort of desperate to keep the boys quiet and still and thought we would try obnoxiously big lollipops. They loved them, but mommy didn't love the sticky everywhere. Won't be doing that again :)


Love the sharing



And my aunt gave us the brilliant idea of playing with tape- Weston made tape runways for an hour. Amazing!

And he seriously "read" the emergency plan, just love this kid

No comments: