Monday, August 3, 2009

Friends

What would we do without good friends? I have been so blessed to not
have good friends, but amazing, wonderful, and great friends! Melissa
and Jenny are two of my most favorite human beings :) I can't put into
words the way both of them have blessed me . They are an extension of
Gods grace in my life! Here we have just finished our baking project
for our other wonderful friend Stacy's baby shower! ( not pictured
here, the other sweet face is a close family friend of Melissa and
Jenny) The four of us have grown very close over the past few of years
as we all walked thru dating, engagement, marriage and now embarking
on babies together! My most favorite memories were the meetings of
"The Excellent Wives Club". The name came from an amazing book we read
together called The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace. We met every other
week for a while reading thru great books, cooking dinner and praying
for one another. What a joy! We aspire together to be excellent wives
and content women who trust the Lord in all circumstances! We all live
further apart from eachother now and our formal meetings have ceased
but our bond thru prayer remains and that is the most important!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

oh Michelle! You are a treasure in my life too! I'm so glad that the Lord used the time when we were near to grow our friendship. Love you friend!