Sunday, August 9, 2009

Things I've learned so far

1. I should wear a sign saying "caution new mom , stand back and enjoy
the show! " I feel so clutzy and awkward juggling baby and his milion
contraptions in public!
2. So thankful for good health insurance ! Just got the statement in
the mail for Westons stay in the hospital: $ 117,550.00 !! ( not even
including my surgery!) what we pay: $10.00 so far :) highway robbery!
3. At certain times throughout the day I would bet good money that I
am hearing Weston screaming, when in fact he couldn't be more asleep
and peaceful upon investigation! This is getting creepy! ( has this
happened to anyone else?)
4. It is true what they say... No matter how many beautiful babies I
have seen in my lifetime, Weston surpasses them all by leaps and bounds!
5. Even though I now spend my days at the beck and call of someone the
size of a football, I couldn't be happier!

4 comments:

LittleNanni said...

I can relate through memories to all you've mentioned. You need to add the fact that you now are able to post to your blog @ 1:15 in the morning! Let me guess, youre posting via iPhone while nursing!!??!!

Kyle, Steph, and Suzie said...

Kyle and I still think we hear Suzie crying when she is sound asleep. Do you ever get creeped out by Weston staring at you in the middle of the night? There's something about those little alien eyes staring at you in the dark that makes you feel like they can read your thoughts.

Sara Mallon said...

I agree with ALL of the above. I once was SURE there must be an angel or ghost looking over my shoulder because of the way Kali May wouldn't quit staring and making faces at the air! I was totally scared for the whole feeding!!

Unknown said...

I love number 5 :)

-Bayth