Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ist road trip!

We are on our way to visit our family in Manteca and are so excited!
Our car is packed full of diapers, blankets burp clothes etc! It took
me two days to pack for a week, I am terrified I will forget something
Weston needs! I think I forgot that there are stores in Manteca and we
will be staying in a house with two nurseries! Oh well :)
So far so good. Weston has been sleeping the whole time besides one
stop in Mcfarland for an awkward nursing session on the side of the
road! Our new life!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Weston,

It was a pleasure finally getting to meet you in person yesterday! I could have held you all day long, but the lines of people to have "their turn" with you were getting quite long!

Enjoy your first vacation to Nanni's house this week! And keep an eye on your cousin Joy Elizabeth, too.

Much love,

Great Uncle Brian