Sunday, July 11, 2010

21 weeks- halfway :)

Another belly shot and making some progress! I am definitely much bigger at this point than I was with Weston! ( see below) But feeling great and getting my restful two hours a day which has been an actual blessing. I look forward to my quiet time and use it for devotions or a nap...and maybe some online shopping...he he (great new diaper bag came on Friday!)
Anyway, just reflecting this weekend on how fast time is really flying and before we know it there will be another Gutierrez in the world, Lord willing!
Life is really fleeting and to enjoy each day as a gift from the Lord is becoming more important to me. We don't know the number of days that we each have, but we do have now- and we will be held accountable for the time that we have been given. It's so easy for me to get bogged down in the mundane Mondays of life, filled with laundry and bathrooms to clean, etc. But what a blessing to have another day and another opportunity to live for God!
Sundays are so wonderful and a refreshing reminder of what all of this is really about, but most often when Monday comes around, I forget the transcendent truths I heard from the day before and drag myself out of bed without a thanks or praise on my lips. I deeply desire to try harder to live each moment as unto the Lord, to please Him only, even if it is doing the laundry and cleaning the bathroom :)
Thanks for reading the reflections of an emotional pregnant lady!
20 weeks with Weston

1 comment:

Luana Cathleen said...

you are so sweet. And this is TRULY encouraging.....i needed that boost...to strive for each day and be thankful unto our Lord...