Sunday, July 25, 2010

Guess who's here?!

Baby Ryder has come to visit us all the way in California! My sister has been staying in AZ with my parents during her maternity leave, so Leah and my mom took a long drive with baby out to see us and to attend a friends wedding this weekend. Leah has had fun showing off her precious bundle and we have enjoyed spending more time with him. I have not taken nearly enough pics- so that will be tomorrow's activity!
Weston loves his cousin- I think Weston thinks Ryder is a cute little animal though :) He makes the same sound when he sees Ryder as he does when he sees a dog- ha ha!
Proud Uncle!

1 comment:

LittleNanni said...

Oh, how cute!!!! I love the look on Weston's face looking at Ryder.

Baby looks so big already. Weston looks like, "hey, who are you dude, sharing my Mommy and Daddy".