Saturday, September 24, 2011

Let it snow!

The bug killer came in the form of a fine white powder that needs to applied to all surfaces- let's just say this is pretty interesting! I'm a girl who likes a clean floor so this is really throwing me off :) I pray and pray it works like it says it does and is worth the mess. If this happens again I may just go with the chemical sprays and call it a day!! Weston however loves the mess and Gabe is unaffected as usual by all the chaos around him.

Thank you so much for those who have been praying for us and to those who have stepped in and lent us a hand when we were beginning to think that we couldn't do this! We are so touched by these folks- students too from High School! Amazing hard workers...showing us a picture of the gospel in a sacrifice of love for us. So kind. The helping hands took days of work off of me and I am truly grateful! We still have a few more days- maybe a week, but I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel! I am having fun getting really organized again and moving things around to better suit our needs now that we have been in the house a few months and know how we use the spaces...so making things clean and more functional! Yay
These floors used to be dark brown and shiny :)
The toy shelf now has a basket designated for each kind of toy :) Inspired from a few really organized friends! ( Carly and Deidre)
The sweetest little bug I have ever seen!

1 comment:

Deidre Johnson said...

Cute tags on the baskets!!! OK, can we bring you dinner Wednesday? I can bring it to EWG. Then we'll have dinner together Friday...super fun!