Friday, September 16, 2011

Recently Heard....

I haven't been very good at writing down all the funny things that Weston says....and now he is getting better at saying things the right way which is great but also sad at the same time to see my baby growing up so fast! So I thought I would write down a few of the baby phrases he is saying these days: I will put what he says first and then the proper translation :)

earial gulk = cereal with milk
num num num nums = M & M's
I hoke u mama = hold me mamma
peas I hep u = please help me
duu beee = excuse me
boopa = grandpa
I wuv wee = I love you
dis one dat one = I want that one

And lately he has been confessing his guilty conscience which is great!
After telling him not to bring his bubble blower fan(which he calls an airplane) in the house he reports to me..." Mama air pane house" in a tattle voice tattling on himself. And then yesterday I heard Gabe cry and I came in the room and Weston says, " Bubba kick brother" while pointing to his shoe...Poor Gabe. He will be old enough to kick back soon and Weston better watch out!
But our favorite thing these days that he is doing is that he will say thank you and I love you on his own without being prompted sometimes which just melts our hearts because we know it is sincere. I handed him his snack yesterday and he looks up at me with a smile and says "Gank Gu mama!" Aww I just love this kid!

No comments: