Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Costco Sandwich

Whenever I shop at Costco, I never leave without these items in my cart: a couple rotisserie chickens and the rosemary olive oil bread. The chickens are amazing and the price is unbeatable and the bread is just so yummy and fresh! I use the chickens for a handful of recipes and pop the bread in the freezer ( the package come with two big loaves) until the perfect meal requires it.

Today I thought I would make a sandwich with my fav Costco deals since I am always hungry and tired after an adventure there!

Simply slice the yummy bread, spread with your favorite dijon mustard, add some crisp lettuce and some shredded chicken still warm from the store and your treat is complete!

Mmmmmmm :)

1 comment:

the e-wife, Karen said...

I wouldn't leave Costco without a rotisserie chicken either! Your sandwich looks yummy.