Saturday, January 28, 2012

Doe- a -Deer

It feels like yesterday that my bubs was this small ( 2 months old here). I can still sit in that same rocking chair and hold him in my lap, but it recently occurred to me that he won't always fit on my lap, or want to for that matter!
Tonight he asked me to rock him in this chair and sing him "Doe-a-Deer" from the sound of music. He heard it on a kids Pandora station and LOVES the song. I was in heaven tonight as my snuggly sick boy (103 temp for the 3rd day in a row, poor baby) laid so still in my arms and sang along with me. I will always cherish these sweet moments with my boys. I love you Bubba!

1 comment:

ayemih9 said...

This is so true, I still think of Weston as that tiny little babe as well. So blessed by how you cherish the little moments!

Ayemi