Saturday, July 28, 2012

All our bags are packed

We are ready to go! The boys and I are headed to AZ & then MI to visit family while Andrew goes to Summer camp in NM. I am sad to miss out on camp & Andrew is sad to miss out on seeing the family, but it's a great opportunity for us both to use the time we have wisely :) Last year it was a bit crazy and hard on the kids carting them to camp, so we decided to try something different this year. None of my extended family has met Gabriel & the last time they saw Weston he was just a baby! So Andrew can focus on ministry for a week, & we can have fun running around with cousins, grandparents & aunts and uncles. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Days Ordained said...

Sounds like the perfect plan to me! While my kids are still kids, I firmly believe that one of the best ways I can serve Jon in ministry is to FREE HIM UP to minister to others. Tagging along with the kids can sometimes be counterproductive for Jon in his roll, and frustrating for me as a mom. Sometimes it simply means I take on a greater load at home, and it always means I let him go without guilt or pressure from a needy wife. I hope you all have a great time!