Thursday, May 6, 2010

Babies, bellies and the beach

Weston is now 10 months old and I have begun some plans for a small and simple first birthday party...I can't believe it! He loves eating in his big boy highchair and is very efficient with his one tooth- named "spike". He can now eat pieces of bread and cut up chicken and small pieces of fruits and veggies by gumming it all. We are amazed!

This past week we have also enjoyed a fun visit from my mom and sister who came into town for my sister's babyshower in Santa Barbara which took place on Sunday. It was a beautiful day for a drive up the coast and fun to see my sister and her little bug celebrated! We had dinner at the yummiest Italian place before coming home. While my mom was here we spent a day in Camarillo and went for a lovely walk on the beach near Pt. Mugu. So fun! Weston loved the sand but cried when I put his feet in the water :(

Baby #2 has been growing quite a bit as well and a little bump has emerged- see pic below where the cousins are saying hello in-utero (spelling?). We had a great check up today and a post will follow with some exciting news!... TO BE CONTINUED



Yes, he is eating sand

baby bellies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new little pumpkin is getting so big! And your other little pumkin is looking so grown up already! My how time flys. :-)
The beach pictures were lovely, looks like you all had a wonderful time together.
I hope that all is going well for you and your family!

Blessings,
Dawn

The Martinez Family said...

So the exciting news is...? triplets? quintuplets? Thanks for the suspense! :-)

Jenny Lyon said...

I can't stand it... you are cruel!! Please post asap... i am waiting!! Love you!