Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So the fun begins

I will be posting some pics soon from Mother's day- but just wanted to update and thank those for praying for us the last few days!

Mother's Day was eventful :) During worship Sunday morning after nursery duty I started experiencing low back pain, lots of it, and some contractions. I continued to have the same the symptoms the rest of the day and the next. I got into my doc Monday afternoon and everything is ok praise God! The baby is fine and bouncing around normally but I do have a small hemorrhage outside of the placenta in my uterus.

There is no risk to the baby as long as it remains small and should go away on its own. I just need to rest and take it easier. No more lifting 30 lb kiddos in the air!

Also on Monday my dear hubby had all 4 wisdom teeth removed- he is doing great and only a little puffy ( so cute). We are so thankful for dear friends to help us out during these times! Thanks to Justin for picking Andrew up from the doctor and for "cleaning him up" So his queasy wife could look at him without passing out :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow Michelle! You have a lot going on! We'll be praying for the Guties (all 4 of you)

Ayemi said...

I prayed for you and baby this morning may the Lord keep him safe in your womb and continue to knit him together fearfully and wonderfully till full term!