Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chicken Lickin' Good

On Tuesday I received this GIANT shipment of chicken for a recipe development project/job! The company I am doing this for is trying to market a new product line of chicken for commercial use- specifically fajita chicken strips. So since Tuesday I have been creating and cooking away, and every one within a 10 mile radius has received some chicken entrees! I have until next Tuesday to develop and perfect 10 recipes- 12 servings each. Lots of work and lots of fun!
Mole Chicken Empanadas

Pineapple Chicken Tacos

Fiesta Quiche

Smoky Southwest Penne

Chicken and White Bean Chili

More to come :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can Phoenix be within your food give away radius? Those meals you've created sure look "finger licken good"!
Love, Schmom

Anonymous said...

Can Phoenix be in your food give away radius? The meals you've created sure look "finger licken good"!
Love, Schmom-omie

cindy said...

I sure hope you're going to post the recipes for all these scrumptious looking dishes!! You're mom raves about your cooking to her DTC friends out here in AZ!!!
cindy engelrt

LittleNanni said...

Yumm..... I love the eclecticness! ( is that a word?). I'd be partial to the smokey penne, the white bean soup..... Well probably all of them! I'm always impressed by your plating and presentations! And just think....you married my son.... How lucky can I be!!!????!!!!

Kate said...

i wish i was your neighbor!! (for more reasons than your culinary skills). (:

Carly Jean Brannon said...

How fun! You'll have to share your favorite new recipes!

Anonymous said...

Forget about Phoenix, send it over to Orlando, Florida.