Monday, June 28, 2010

Resolved

We are in Palm Springs right now at the Resolved conference with 3,000
plus other people who have gathered to hear about this years topic :
Christ! I have only heard one message so far, I have a little 12 month
old distraction this year, but it gave me enough to think upon for the
rest of the week! Andrew has been serving Dr. Lawson and his family
and my mom in law has been soaking it all in and filling me in on the
sermons I have missed. Weston and I have enjoyed listening to the
amazing worship and meeting the other moms and babies hanging in the
back, trying not to be a distraction :) But as usual, it is so
encouraging to see how many young people are passionate for God's Word
and how God continues to show us His grace in saving so many
undeserving sinners!

No comments: