Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

We had a wonderful and mellow day on Sunday celebrating Father's Day. Andrew is so sweet and easy to please...he only had two requests for his special day- being together and Costco hotdogs! So that is what we did. ( we also took a 2 1/2 hour nap and almost were late for evening church!)
Andrew is such a wonderful daddy. I can't even begin to explain all that he does for us. He is SO busy with work and school, yet we always feel top priority. I know it takes a lot on his part to manage his time and we so appreciate it! Weston beams from ear to ear when daddy comes home, and begs to be held whenever he is sees him. Andrew has also been the one to teach Weston how to say "Da Da" and "Mom Ma" and how to give kisses :) Bath time and story time are also special times that Andrew and Weston have together. It gives me such great joy to watch the tender sweetness that Andrew has for our little guy. What a great Dad!
I was in Texas last week, with my parents for the birth of my nephew and was able to give my dad an early Father's Day hug and kiss, which was a special treat! We have not been together the past few years, since my parents are in Scottsdale. While I was gone, Andrew's dad came down to help with Weston, so I was able to travel kid free. What wonderful dads we are surrounded with- all willing to be there for their kids when they need them. Thank you to our dads for the years of sacrifice for us. We love you!

1 comment:

Kevin Lee said...

Sounds like a great dad! =) I also wanted Costco Hot Dogs