Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Summer Salad


My good friend gave me this delicious maple rub for grilling meats and it is just so yummy. If you can't find a maple rub in the store I included a recipe to make your own. Trader Joe's now carries maple sugar, so fun! You could also drizzle real maple syrup over the chicken with S & P before cooking too.


Maple Rubbed Grilled Chicken Salad


Combine chicken tenderloins and enough maple rub to coat the chicken ( equal parts maple sugar, salt and pepper)

Heat grill or grill pan to med/high heat and grill each side 3-5 minutes or until cooked through. Let rest 5 minutes then dice. 

Toss chicken with greens of choice, chopped tomatoes, fresh cooked corn, avocado and drizzle with dijon balsamic dressing.

Dijon Balsamic Dressing:

Whisk together equal parts Dijon mustard, oil of choice and balsamic vinegar until combined. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i've come across your blog a couple times before, but never commented. I thought I would tonigh:) I'm looking up recipes for the coming week and think I'll try this one. Thanks for sharing.
Jessica